- Having date nights. We love nothing more than snuggling up with a platter full of food and a nice glass of wine.
- Gardening. This is the first year I've been in charge of the vege garden and I'm loving it! We are eating lots of home-grown strawberries and tomatoes at the moment.
- We've been making omelettes most weekends with fresh veges from the garden, and eggs from a friend's hens.
- Baking bread. Having a bread maker is so handy for making everything from loaves of bread to pizza dough, cinnamon buns and focaccia. Soon I'll be making hot cross buns again!
- Buying new makeup. This year I'm on a search for my holy grail makeup products (and slowly becoming addicted to beauty gurus on YouTube).
- I just bought a lion mane online for Smudge, can't wait till it arrives! I'm not usually one for dressing up pets but I just couldn't resist.
- I've also been flying! My brother has his license so I've been lucky enough to see New Zealand from the air. That second-to-last picture is just one of many beautiful beaches we flew over.
What have you guys been up to lately? I have a lot to catch up on.