Thursday 18 October 2012

New Blog Design!

Thanks to the lovely Sinead over at Sinead in the Sun, I now have a lovely new blog design!  

Sinead has recently started a blog design business.  

If any of you are looking to update you blog design, Sinead is lovely to work with and has great ideas.  She can custom-make a design that works for you, or you can choose from one of the lovely  pre-made designs she will customise to fit your blog.  

You can check out her portfolio here.  

These are my favourite of her pre-made designs:





Aren't they so pretty and whimsical?

X

Molly

1 comment:

  1. Your blog design is so fab! I love the colors and it's simple yet pretty. I just redesigned my blog too--we need a change every now and then, right?

    I'm excited to be a new follower from the Friday Chaos. Stop by my blog if you like, too!
    http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...