1. Some days I can enjoy my morning coffee on the back porch looking out onto this beautiful blue sky, and I can pretend its summer
2. The odd cold and windy rainy day gives us an excuse for this:
3. Tamarillo pie, poached tamarillos in red wine sauce, tamarillos on my porridge...
4. The beaches are empty
5. Smudge stays inside more, which means more cuddle time
6. I get to sleep in while the hubby makes breakfast
7. Then the next day I let hubby sleep in while I make him breakfast
8. One last reason a New Zealand winter rocks? Because it gives me a reason to look forward to summer, bare feet and floral dresses!
What do you love about winter?