Thursday, 15 November 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes



Hey guys

I want to say a big hello to all my new followers, I have reached 100 yay!  

Well things are a-changing around here. I have been flat out with uni the last few months, but I had my last exam for the year on Tuesday so I will have a lot more free time!  

I plan to post a lot more regularly, so expect to see some great recipes, DIYs, and some more corners of my home.

I'm planning a few Christmas themed posts, and I'd love to have some of you guest post here! Email me if you're interested at thecottagediaries@gmail.com

X
Molly





2 comments:

  1. Happy to be a new follower from the hop!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Thumping Thursday hop, would love for you to come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...