Tuesday 20 November 2012

I won a Liebster Award!



The lovely JC from Sweet Love and Ginger nominated me for a Liebster award! The award is given out to small blogs as a way to spread the love and share some up-and-coming blogs that maybe not everyone has discovered yet. I want to thank JC so much for nominating me!

Award Rules:


1. Post 11 things about yourself
2. Answer all the questions your nominator sets for you
3. Come up with 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated
4. Choose 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (200 followers or less)
5. Go to their page and tell them

11 Things About Myself


1. I can’t get through the day without at least 6 cups of tea
2. I live for summer 
3. I feel like my life is complete now I have a kitten 
4. Baking always relaxes me 
5. I dream of living in Italy 
6. I’m addicted to Gossip Girl and will be heartbroken when it ends 
7. I love sleeping 
8. I’m a sucker for dresses and wear one almost every day 
9. I absolutely love flying, although this may be because I have never been on a long-distance flight 
10. My favourite band is Guns ‘n Roses
11. I love banana smoothies

JC's Questions


1. If you could be a superhero which one would it be? 
Spiderman - I would love to climb big skyscrapers! 

2. What is your favourite way to spend an afternoon?


With friends at the beach, having a picnic, lying in the sun and having a dip in the sea 

3. What is your favourite colour?
Blue

4. What got you into blogging?
I didn't even know what blogs were, but I somehow fell onto Here Comes the Sun and I knew I had to get into it. 

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People chewing with their mouths open

6. When you were 5 what did you want to be when you grew up?
My mother

7. What is your dream vacation?
A relaxing break at a tropical island with the husband 

8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Potato chips 

9. What drives you? (It can be a long term goal, or purpose in life etc..)
A desire to help people and improve their lives 

10. What do you spend the most money on?
Groceries 

11. When you wake up what is the first thing you do?
Admire the gorgeous man lying next to me


My Nominees



My 11 Questions


1. Describe yourself in three words.
2. What is your absolutely mega-favourite blog?
3. What made you decide to start blogging?
4. Do your family/friends know about your blog?
5. What is your favourite movie?
6. Who is your favourite celebrity?
7. Describe your perfect holiday.
8. What is your favourite animal?
9. Where in the world do you dream of going?
10.If you had a few spare hours for 'me time', what would you do?
11.Tea or coffee?


4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, congrats! baking is SO relaxing, and i think we should all move to italy together..haha love your blog so much! XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on such a sweet award. what a great way to get to know ya better.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    The ladies and I are starting to gather a bit early this week so that we can take our turkey loving time mingling and growing together over the next few days.

    Thank you for linking up with us last week, thank you for sharing your sweet energy with all of us... thank you for being beautiful you.

    Come join us if you please.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love Molly :) I've just posted my responses. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...