Sunday 24 February 2013

Stuff I luff #2


Some things I've been loving this week:


1. This cool map corkboard DIY featured on Julie Ann Art
2. Yummy thin mint cookie balls from Simply Designing
3. Yummy heart-shaped pies on Kitty Cat Stevens
4. Lovely layers
5. This cute kitty on Life is Beautiful
6. Simple Swedish syling
7. Simple DIY coasters by Little Foal 

You have to check out this gorgeous post by Sweet Pea Sylvie, its a day in the life of her eight-month-old boy Marley through his eyes! Its magic, it made my week and I hope it makes yours!!

X
Molly






5 comments:

  1. The mint cookie balls look yummy! Going to go check out that recipe. thanks for sharing.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those heart shapped pies look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many interesting and yum things! :) xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookie balls look delicious! I love all these images!

    I discovered your blog through the GFC Collective hop and am your newest follower! Your blog is fantastic.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! I need to run off to the kitchen and get some chocolate now though;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...