Thursday 14 March 2013

New York dreaming

Sometimes when I sleep I dream of living in a loft in New York.. an old industrial-type building that has been converted into an open-plan apartment.  

Of course, when I wake up and find myself in a small-town cottage, the logical thing to do is extend my dream by turning to the ever-faithful Pinterest.  Pinterest is basically a place where dreams are at your fingertips, an online pinboard of hope and inspiration.  Is it just me who is addicted?



1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9


Which is your fave? I love number 7, I love the way the red brick contrasts with the softness of the bed.

X
Molly

2 comments:

  1. i love number 3!What a great dream to have, although funnily enough, when I close my eyes, I dream of living in a little country cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my dream as well! I absolutely LOVE looking at pictures of New York lofts. Lucky for me I've stayed in two pretty amazing ones thanks to Air BNB on my last trip. I love number 9, oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...