Sunday 31 March 2013

Stuff I Luff #6


Here's what I've been loving this week.. there seems to be a strong food theme, but oh well, it is Easter!

These gorgeous decorated eggs made by one of my favourite bloggers, Jen from Earl Grey:

Oh So Lovely's sweet potato and peanut soup has me wishing for cooler days!

How fab is this bed??


Some yummies:
Cookies by A Sweet Baker / Sundae by A Cup of Jo

Loving this lace decoupage DIY! Looks super easy, its one I will have no reason not to try!

One last thing-the most amazing wedding invitation ever on Always Rooney

I hope you're all having a lovely Easter! The hubby's away on a surfing trip, and I've been doing crazy amounts of study, drinking tea non-stop and having plenty of cuddle time with Smudge.

X
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...